American Fork, UT
If you are someone that wants to make a difference in a child’s life, be a part of a team and, think big, read below.
Who we want- Someone that inspires others, is creativity, nurturing, and a people person.
Find out more by applying for a great company that is looking for people that want to progress.
*We are a growing child care company based in Utah County that offers its employees paid training, room to grow, free meals, and much more.
The company:A to Z Building Blocks is a secure place for families to bring their children and caregivers to flourish and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
• Our unity and security that we provide for caregivers and families is what we strive for.
• We believe in providing a safe, clean and loving environment for the children and employees.
The Position: We’re looking for a lead teacher. The pay range we’re offering is between $11-$15.
• We offer a supplemental insurance plan, paid training hours, and free meals.
•leading the classroom, teaching and having fun with two year olds, lesson planning, going on field trips, working with other teachers to make sure cleaning is completed at the end of the day.
The Location:A to Z Building Blocks is based in American Fork. The location is great because it is in a growing community and close to public transit.
Why Should You Apply?
• want to make a difference for children
• enjoy watching and guiding two year olds
• work for a team that believes in their employees