1. If your child cannot swim, they will always need to have a life jacket on, and parents need to provide it. Parents need to make sure teachers are aware of this before the summer begins.
2. Children are not allowed to go in farther than 5 ft 5 inches deep of water even if they can swim.
3. Children are not allowed to go off the diving boards.
4. Children must always be with a teacher and no wandering the swimming pool area.
5. The teacher will wait outside the bathroom door while children are in the bathroom.
6. Children must not play in the bathroom.
7. Children must not bring money with them to the swimming pool.
8. Children must get out of the water every hour to have sunblock reapplied.